A Kitchen Fire
Not every home fire results in a major loss of the structure, but can still be terrifying and cause damage throughout the home.
Recently, we were called to a home after a cooking accident caused a kitchen fire. While cooking, the homeowner left the room to attend to another matter, lost track of time, and a fire broke out causing overhead microwave to melt and resulting in soot damage throughout the kitchen, living & dining rooms of home.
Our crew ensured that the microwave was unplugged to prevent further safety hazards. Then, we set up an air scrubber and cleaned the rooms and the contents, including the carpets. The homeowners were thrilled with the result and our team received perfect scores on our evaluation.