Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Any damage or loss that you may have to deal with is difficult. Dealing with any type of loss is very overwhelming for anyone. SERVPRO of Reisterstown will contact your insurance company to arrange for service within 1 hour from notice of loss. Within 4 hours of loss notification SERVPRO of Reisterstown will be on sight to start mitigation services. And within 8 business hours of our teams arrival, we will be communicating with the adjuster. the faster that SERVPRO of Reisterstown can arrive on site to perform cleanup the better the results, including lower claim costs. As a leader in the industry, we work directly with your insurance company to alleviate some stress. Our friendly office staff will stay in contact with your insurance company providing them with updates on the progress. Our certified technicians will work diligently to get your home and personal belongings back to preloss conditions. Call SERVPRO of Reisterstown and rest assured we will guide you thru this difficult time and get you back to "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (410) 242-7371
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Reisterstown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.